Filter Disc - Best Solution to Material Filtering
Filter disc, also named wire mesh filter disc, screen filter disc, is made of metal wire mesh, such as galvanized wire mesh, brass wire mesh, stainless steel wire mesh, black iron cloth. The operation principle of filter discs is to separate or screen one substance from another. Thus, you can remove unwanted contaminants from fluid, air, or solid. We offer filters of different materials, different shapes, different layers, different weaving methods, different wrapping edge materials, different filter precision, etc. The overall dimensions can be produced to satisfy your specific requirements, such as filter particles size, flow rate, contact liquid, physical space limitations.
Filter disc Feature
- Excellent anti-wear property and rigidity.
- Withstand high temperature and harsh work conditions.
- Various micron ratings.
- Accurate filtration precision.
- Available in multiple layers for good mechanical strength and fine filtration.
- No media migration.
- Shapes and sizes to meet customer requirements.
- Low cost.
- Maximum protection.
- Minimum pressure drop.
- Can be rinsed repeatedly.
- Long service life.
Filter disc Specification
- Materials: stainless steel (302, 304, 304L, 316, 316L) wire cloth, brass wire mesh, black wire cloth, galvanized wire mesh, stainless steel sintered felt.
- Disc diameter: 5–3000 mm.
- Shapes: square, rectangular, round, oval, annular, kidney shape, fan-shaped and custom designs.
- Mesh: 10–635 meshes.
- Filter precision: 2–1000 μm.
- Structure: single layer, multi-layer, edge covered, multi-layer welded, muti-layer sintered, etc.
- Weaving type:
- Woven: plain weaving, twill weaving, dutch weaving reverse dutch weave, and so on.
- Temperature: -40 – 600°C.
Filter disc Application
Filter discs are mainly used in distillation, absorption, evaporation and filtration process in rubber, plastic industry, sewage treatment, petroleum, chemical industry, pharmacy, metallurgy, machinery, ships, vehicle industry, food making and other industries. In addition, filter discs may be made into microirrigation disc filters for microirrigation equipment intended for operation in agricultural irrigation systems.
For Pharmaceutical Filter
For Moxibustion Bucket Anti-Ash Mesh
For Leaf Disc Type Polymer Filters